Plumber Ascot has been servicing Ascot, Brisbane, Gold Coast and the greater area of South-East Queensland for over 20 years. Our goal is to deliver our valued customers a guaranteed professional service that is not only affordable but guaranteed to leave you satisfied 100% of the time. If you are a home or business owner and need a plumbing service carried out, get in touch with your local Plumber Ascot today.
Ascot is a well established suburb in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, characterised by large Queenslander homes. Ascot is located approximately 7 kilometres north-east of Brisbane’s Central Business District.
If you want a quick response and expert solutions to your plumbing problems in Ascot, Brisbane, Gold Coast and surrounding areas, Ascot Plumbing has a proven team of professional plumbers and gasfitters that will cater for all of your needs. Give Ascot Plumbing a call today.
1. No Call Out Fees You Won’t Pay For Travel
2. Fixed Flat Rates You Know Exactly What It Costs
3. Fully Licensed Plumbers You Won’t Get An Apprentice
4. 100% Quality Workmanship Guaranteed Have Peace Of Mind
5. We Do Everything From Residential to Commercial and Industrial
6. Experienced Plumbers Our Experience Saves You Time & Money
7. Accredited Master Plumbers You’re In Safe Hands
8. Honest, Friendly Plumbers We Care About Our Customers
9. 10% Pensioner Discounts Because Every Little Bit Helps
The services Plumber Ascot offer include:
Plumber Ascot use a high frequency ultra-sonic listening device, the latest non-invasive technology that can find where even the smallest leaks are coming from.
Plumber Ascot use a CCTV Drain Camera in conjunction with a High Pressure Water Jetter, to effectively and efficiently diagnose and clear blocked drains and what is causing them to become blocked.
Our local Plumber Ascot are well versed with supplying and installing all types of brands and will guide you to the best heater that is suited to you and your personal needs. We also carry out all repairs necessary.
If you are renting out your property and want your tenants to pay for water, you must first receive a water efficiency certificate. Plumber Ascot can carry out this inspection and if your property is not up to standard, can guide you as to how this can be remedied so your property does become certified.